For those due the 3 yearly First Aid at Work requalfication / refresher. The HSE compliant the Level 3 First Aid at Work qualification is recommended for businesses with higher risk levels such as those using machinery, forklifts, manual labour, chemicals or equipment, larger workforces or remotely located premises.
This course includes all subject areas included in the Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work qualification including AED familiarisation plus:
- Roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- HSE legislation and accident forms
- Assessing and incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- AED operation
- Recovery position
- Wounds and bleeding
- Minor injuries including minor burns and scalds.
- Heart attack
- Head and neck injuries
- Breaks, strains and sprains
- Shock (including anaphylaxis)
- Chest injuries
- Eye injuries
Please note additional content on catastrophic bleeds (haemostatic dressings and tourniquets) can be included. Please enquire for details.
Nil except an in date Level 3 First Aid at Work Certificate that will need to be produced prior to commencing the course.