We offer the following on-site group fire safety training-
Fire Marshal Residential
Fire Warden Construction
Each course can be bespoke to your working environment and candidates will be trained in:
- Fire risk assessment contents
- Role of fire wardens / marshals in the role of responding in an emergency
- Human behaviour in a fire situation
- Undertaking a risk assessment to select the correct fire extinguisher and tackle a small controllable fire
- Workplace case study analysis specific to your environment
We can also arrange shorter duration Fire Awareness courses (please contact us for further details).
Marshal and Warden courses start from £55 per person based on a minimum of 6 people (£320) and then capped at £500 for up to 12 people.
This is a 3-4 hour on-site training course. We will be in contact with you to agree on a date.